[3.00.10] | 16-04-25]
- FIXED: This is a minor out-of-band release which addresses an issue with NPC animations indexing.
All characters share animations (packed in the .\models\animate\.3DM files) indicated at the top of the .\models\animate\.INI file. Since the .INI file indices were incorrect, all 8 characters which use .M01 and .MO2 animation sets, had an issue in which the wrong animation (e.g. jump) was played.
e.g. if you deployed Resnig (CO), Kendrick (CE), Brooks (FO) then jumped, they are supposed to mimic your movement. However, instead of jumping, they would wave instead.
Anyone who owns the original non-STEAM 2009 v2.0 release, can download and re-apply the updated standalone patch which now contains this fix.
[3.00.10] | 16-03-11]
- FIXED: Minor cleanup
- FIXED: Pilot careers unable to requisition missiles while docked at station
[3.00.09] | 16-02-15]
- FIXED: Attempting to view (e.g. in TacOps video feed) a debris field in uncharted regions would sometimes cause a crash.
- FIXED: The MFB on a roam profile on planets should no longer be moving in the scene
[3.00.08] | 16-01-02]
- Added a new UCCE30_steam_shortcuts.exe program which installs and creates shortcuts to the new docs. The Steam client may not automatically run this file. So you should run it manually. You can also download it from here.
- Added the standard galaxy map which has a White background, making it easier to print. Located in .\docs\GAME_GALAXY_MAP_STD.JPG
- Revised game commands PDF. Also reduced to 4 pages
- Updated game manual PDF pages 1, 5, 8, 72, 73, 93
- Revised the naming convention of quick/full game saves in the HUD command menu
- Added the Galaxy Map to the HUD command menu. Increased the scrolling speed. Changed hotkey to SHIFT+M
- FIXED: Some minor cleanup, tweaks and fixes
- FIXED: The Engineering & Medical Corps marines had access to weapons (rifles & launchers) they couldn’t use. See game manual p72
- FIXED: Some HUD command menus (Roster, Miscon) were not activating the correct system
- FIXED: Some missing files caused a crash when attempting to observe or land on planets in the Garidian IV and Garidian V systems
[3.00.07] | 15-12-14]
- The marine type is now shown in the TACTICAL/LOADOUT screens. No more sending a Space Force Marine to the planet by mistake
- FIXED: When intruders were aboard the ship, at certain resolutions, the PERSCAN display was formatted incorrectly
[3.00.06] | 15-12-02]
- Ships can now use hyperjump to navigate to distant waypoints in space regions.
NOTE: This can only be done by the ship’s AutoPilot as there is no way to select a waypoint as a jump target. So after setting the waypoint in Tacops, give the craft “Resume Waypoints” order, then for the CC, just engage the AP. Support craft will automatically engage AP when given this order.
- FIXED: A spelling error in .\data\language.lng
[3.00.05] | 15-11-30]
- The shuttle extraction method has now been made uniform based on revisions from the previous version.
Shuttle now extracts deployed mining drones and vehicles (OC) using waypoints similar to deployed teams.
The vehicles drive to the shuttle, dock and the shuttle takes off and moves to the next waypoint.
If the shuttle leaves before the vehicle gets there, then the mining drone reverts to mining. A vehicle would revert to SAD.
- Revised manual shuttle team/asset extraction method to match recent revisions.
This mechanism is now used for manual extraction using the shuttles LHS cockpit menu.
CREW->DEPLOYED TEAMS->select personnel to evac
This orders the vehicle/persons to return and enter the SC.
You must wait for the asset to arrive.
If the shuttle leaves the order to return is cancelled. You should then land (perhaps closer to the asset) and issue the order again.
- Revised asset transfer to shuttles. Previously the assets would be transferred to the shuttle from quite long distances as if the shuttle had a transporter system.
The mining drone motion/turn rates has been reduced and scaled.
The collision range accuracy between personnel and objects has been increased. In some instances when teams return to a craft they are beyond the docking range even though they have collided. This causes them to just stand outside.
- You can now quit to the main menu from the MISCON scenario selection screen.
[3.00.04] | 15-11-12]
- Revisions to saved game description. Now supports longer names, adds multi-line etc
- FIXED: The shuttle can now reliably extract deployed personnel from a planet surface. Be sure to set the waypoint close to the people being extracted. The shuttle will leave within 15 secs if nobody is nearby. It will also leave if under attack and integrity falls to 60 or below.
- FIXED: Minor tweaks and fixes
[3.00.03] | 15-08-03]
- Revised ODS launch parameters and AI logic allowing them to now fire missiles more reliably
- Probes can now be launched from either the /pod or /ship tags. This solves an issue with the Starcarrier sometimes not launching probes
- FIXED: Minor tweaks and fixes
[3.00.02] | 15-06-29]
- Revised ODS launch parameters, allowing them to now fire laser turrets more reliably
- The crew weapons is now displayed in Tactical/Crew interface
- FIXED: Can no longer tractor a foreign asset into the Command Craft. Unless the towed asset is one of yours, the prompt will no longer appear.
- FIXED: Various Frontend issues in Config
- FIXED: Various rendering issues in some interfaces e.g. Tacops, various camera (including bridge) views etc
[3.00.01] | 15-06-10]
- Added final main menu image for The Lyrius Conflict
- On-going cleanup of legacy modules with minor fixes, preparations for the next “big” thing etc
- All legacy 4:3 resolutions have been deprecated (removed). 1280×720 (720p) is now the default.
The resolution parameter in the UCCONFIG.INI file can still be edited to force any desired resolution. Use at your own risk!
- FIXED: Various Frontend issues in Navitron, Tactical, Roster, Miscon
[3.00.00] | 15-06-02]
- Branched from v2.00.03 | 15-05-28. See changelog
Based on the 3.0 game kernel (which includes everything in 2.0), and future updates will reflect this.
If you have the DLC, you will have the new main menu image, and your version number in the lower-right corner will show v3.0 or higher.
If you only have the base (2015) game, you will see the old main menu image, and your version number in the lower-right corner will show v2.00.03 (the final update to that product).
You will now also see two separate launch options when you try to run the game. The first one runs the standard game. If you have the DLC, then a second option will be displayed, and which runs the DLC build.
- Added WIP main menu image for The Lyrius Conflict
- Minor cleanup
[2.00.03] | 15-05-28]